- Free return postage is applicable on full price orders and orders in the UK only. Orders for sale items only will not be eligible for free returns. If you download a free returns label from the website and your order is for sale items only, the cost of the postage will be deducted from your refund.
- Complete the back of your invoice and enclose with your item(s) inside your parcel, making sure the order number is clearly visible.
- Attach the enclosed prepaid postage label to the front of the parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered or removed.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the receipt and 'proof of postage' until you've received your refund.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process. Although we are unable to notify you when the parcel reaches our warehouse, we will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed.
- Lost your UK Royal Mail Returns label? Not to worry, just follow the instructions via this link to create a replacement Royal Mail label which can be printed and attached to your parcel.
- Cost of postage on returns for customers outside the UK is the responsibility of the customer.